Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

_ : Music To Everyone's Ears : _

Oct 31, 2008


Hiies~ Well, most of my friends in P5.3 are my friends. But I have made my Top 10 friends. They are: 1st: Claire Wong 2nd: Winnie Lew 3rd: Jonie Goh 4th: Teo Wan Ping 5th: Gin Lee 6th: Anzoe Ho 7th: Ng Wan Ling 8th: Ziegler Lim 9th: Abel Lim 10th: Javier Tan *Gratz 4 making 1 of the Top 10~~* Then, my friends are: Cheryl, Jasmine, Febelle, Shawn, Larissa, Zheng Yang, Wesley, Jun Yang, Si Feng, Clara, Marcus, Marco, Jaryl, Wei Cheng, Yong Qi, Jonas, Bryan C, Isabelle, Monica, Wei Jun.

No comments:

Trackers~

Talk All You Want Here~~

My Favourites~

I like these~~~~!! ^.^
- Green Tea
- Sports
- Animes (Inuyasha, Naruto, Girl From Hell... )
- Doing Art (Painting, Scuplturing, Drawing... )
- Playing
- Hanging Out with B.B.Fs

My Hates~

I seriously HATE these!!

- Bitches
- Flirts
- Gays
- People who boss me around, excluding parents and teachers

Sickening!

The Book - Sections Of Knowledge