Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

_ : Music To Everyone's Ears : _

Nov 3, 2008


Lolz, today I stayed back in school to play basketball with my friends. Man, it was an insane challenge~ While we were challenging, one of my Top 10 friends dropped by and asked if I wanted to play with her as she herself brought a basketball to play. Though I wanted her to play together with my friends, she disagreed without me ending my question. Well, most of us naturally became tired after 1 hour or so, we sat at the basketball court near to the court, somewhere around. Haha~ That is the funny part. Immediately after sitting, a basketball was thrown all the way to us and one of my friends almost got hit. Almost, just before hitting, she screamed like a mad woman and continued for 1 minute. All of us at the court almost went deaf.. =.= "Is she insane?" we all thought. Then, at about 2.30 pm if I'm not wrong, it started to rain. We then ran all the way into shelter. Luckily, there were tables at where we were. We sat down quietly, hoping the rain will stop soon.. But, it continued until 3 pm I guess. Well, while we were at the tables, we played a game called 'Concentration'. Lolz. Since I did not know how to play it at first, I watched an example. A boy soon joined in~ I mean: a BOY!! It's a game for girls, not boys. == But, he was a pro. Equally, a friend of mine was also a pro. We made a bet, whoever is the last survivor in the game had to challenge each other. Those two pros actually ended up being the King and Queen. All of us at the side made jokes at them. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! We had a wonderful time then. K, time to go, Bbyes~~

No comments:

Trackers~

Talk All You Want Here~~

My Favourites~

I like these~~~~!! ^.^
- Green Tea
- Sports
- Animes (Inuyasha, Naruto, Girl From Hell... )
- Doing Art (Painting, Scuplturing, Drawing... )
- Playing
- Hanging Out with B.B.Fs

My Hates~

I seriously HATE these!!

- Bitches
- Flirts
- Gays
- People who boss me around, excluding parents and teachers

Sickening!

The Book - Sections Of Knowledge