Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

_ : Music To Everyone's Ears : _

Nov 7, 2008

Lol.. A few of my classmates have left for a Beijing Immersion Trip. Sienz.. On Thursday was the last day we all got to be together. Luckily, we had some fun. But yesterday was not as I expected. I thought I would be at least a little happy, but sadly, I'm not. I do not know why. Maybe it's because they were my best friends. One of my friends who went to Beijing sent me a message telling me that it is cold there. But he also said he is having a great time at the reserved hotel their teachers reserved. He said they went to many places too. I regretted not telling them a singe goodbye. Thursday was the last day. No one could change the past.. Until next year we meet then. GoodBye~


Yours Sincerely,
Yi Lin

No comments:

Trackers~

Talk All You Want Here~~

My Favourites~

I like these~~~~!! ^.^
- Green Tea
- Sports
- Animes (Inuyasha, Naruto, Girl From Hell... )
- Doing Art (Painting, Scuplturing, Drawing... )
- Playing
- Hanging Out with B.B.Fs

My Hates~

I seriously HATE these!!

- Bitches
- Flirts
- Gays
- People who boss me around, excluding parents and teachers

Sickening!

The Book - Sections Of Knowledge