Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

_ : Music To Everyone's Ears : _

Nov 13, 2008

A long time has passed, 10 months and a few days.. Today I'll be writing a post on my memories for the past 2 weeks. After thinking, I plan to write about the Fare-Well Party. That day, we finally gathered as a class to celebrate it. ^.^ We started with Ziegler showing us the photos with our memories. I thought it was kinda' boring. =.= After that, we started giving certificates for being Best Conduct, Best Improvement and another which I've forgotten. Pai Seh. * blehs * Miss Teo and Miss Zhao soon came after that. Miss Zhao even treated us to Chicken from the Canteen. Not too bad, I suppose. We took photos just before Recess outside the Classroom. Awwwww, I feel like slapping myself for not remebering to bring my HP to take photos.. * Ow! * -.- Though there was a party, we still had to study, right? We did that after Recess. Our Mother Tongue replacement teacher came and thought us. Though just before we reached the class, Brian kept asking the teacher to continue the Party in class. The teacher said no before Brian finished his sentence. Haha~~

K, I go le.. Bbyes~~

No comments:

Trackers~

Talk All You Want Here~~

My Favourites~

I like these~~~~!! ^.^
- Green Tea
- Sports
- Animes (Inuyasha, Naruto, Girl From Hell... )
- Doing Art (Painting, Scuplturing, Drawing... )
- Playing
- Hanging Out with B.B.Fs

My Hates~

I seriously HATE these!!

- Bitches
- Flirts
- Gays
- People who boss me around, excluding parents and teachers

Sickening!

The Book - Sections Of Knowledge