Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

_ : Music To Everyone's Ears : _

Nov 18, 2008

Today, as usual, I woke up early in the morning and started playing my laptop. Whoever knew, I found Miss Lee online at 10.45 a.m after I've stopped playing Audition. Immediately, I was shocked to see her finally online. But, no matter what I did or say, she did not reply me.. I don't know why.. I kept silent for a long time.. Waiting for a response made by her. But she kept silent too. She never replied. It lasted forever.. I gave up. I remembered that she promised me to be online sooner or later. The chance for us to chat finally arrived. But, still, in the end.. Don't want to talk about it anymore.. Byes~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Trackers~

Talk All You Want Here~~

My Favourites~

I like these~~~~!! ^.^
- Green Tea
- Sports
- Animes (Inuyasha, Naruto, Girl From Hell... )
- Doing Art (Painting, Scuplturing, Drawing... )
- Playing
- Hanging Out with B.B.Fs

My Hates~

I seriously HATE these!!

- Bitches
- Flirts
- Gays
- People who boss me around, excluding parents and teachers

Sickening!

The Book - Sections Of Knowledge