Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

_ : Music To Everyone's Ears : _

Nov 18, 2008

Dear Mrs Tay:

We really appreciate all the help you have given us. We hope to bid a good farewell to you and hopefully be our form teacher as well for next year. We thank you for the bottom of our hearts. Happy Holidays, be healthy, eat fruits and be full of hope next year. We hope to meet you first thing in our school days. Fare-Well~


From:

Yi Lin, Claire, Winnie, Jonie, Anzoe, Jaryl, Marcus, Marco, Wan Ping, Jun Yang, Zheng Yang, Shawn Hoh

No comments:

Trackers~

Talk All You Want Here~~

My Favourites~

I like these~~~~!! ^.^
- Green Tea
- Sports
- Animes (Inuyasha, Naruto, Girl From Hell... )
- Doing Art (Painting, Scuplturing, Drawing... )
- Playing
- Hanging Out with B.B.Fs

My Hates~

I seriously HATE these!!

- Bitches
- Flirts
- Gays
- People who boss me around, excluding parents and teachers

Sickening!

The Book - Sections Of Knowledge